Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Door!! Finally a post!

Now I've been meaning to make this post for A LONG TIME!!! But you know I'm not too great at keeping up to date with this damn blog! But I AM TRYING!!!!

To refresh your memory this is what our front door was...







Can we say yuck?! I know I can! This door...N and I had so much hate towards this door! I know what your thinking...what did this door ever do to you? Well let me tell you!! It had at least a 1/2 inch gap on all three sides..( i.e loosing money..i can just hear my dad..."ARE WE AIR CONDITIONING THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD"? ) Yes dad, we were!!! WERE BEING THE KEY WORD!!

With my soon to be hubby's ambition to learn and a good friends help this is our new front door.


 It's not the greatest picture. But hopefully if my ass will update this blog you will see a lot more of it! Hopefully if I get the Christmas pictures up here...I know its January but it is one of my New Year's Resolutions  to update this blog more. So everyone can see all that we are doing to make this house.......a home!! :) So cheesy!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the new door, definitely a great improvement! It's funny what something as simple as a door can do to a house, isn't it? Thanks for your comment and message, so nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete