Friday, September 11, 2009

Paint Chip Crazy

When we first moved into this house,every single wall was the same color.
Brown Mustard...seriously?! The WHOLE HOUSE! Only
rooms with a different color where the second bed room, which was a lovely lime green. And the bathroom, a pale blue. Awesome! Since the move in we have successfully painted 3 rooms. Poor N, gets the short end of the stick when it comes to painting. We N has finished painting his "Man's Room" a nice OSU Gray. Now we I am moving onto the living room/ dining room.

Spicy Cayenne is our kitchen color. While looking at colors to complement it. I came across these colors and fell in love with them


This Root Beer color is for the wall that separates our living room/dining room space from our kitchen. This wall has a cut out window that conveniently lets the one cooking talk to the person watching sports center on the couch. So the colors gotta blend well. Ya' Know?!

And this is the color for the rest of the walls in the room! Can't wait for this to be a reality! Why again did I tell N I would paint the next room myself, if he would just paint the "Man Room" himself. Now as my luck would have it, I'm suck painting the largest room in the
house by myself! Yippy!

2 comments: