Wednesday, September 16, 2009

13 Hours Later

So N is deployed for 2 weeks and what better time to paint the living room than now? So after 13 Hours, 1 Large Coffee and One Monster, and four hours of sleep the Living Room is done!! Here are the results!
Before:I was a little too excited to get paint on the walls! So these pictures are from around the first month we moved in. My ADD also kept me from remembering to prime the brown walls like N said to do..OOPS! But it turned out just fine. And I had just enough paint!

After:

There it is!! In picture number two you can see our poor little boy resting from his surgery he had when momma was painting.. Poor boy! He won't ever notice his two balloons are gone...will he?

All that is left is some window treatments, some new decorations for the walls and maybe a curtain to section off the "Man's room" from everything else, and some house plants! Can't wait for N to come home and see this. Now I just have to find more projects to fill the next two weekswith. Or that studying I should be doing would be a better idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment